3.29.2009

My deep love for Ahhnold.

As many of my friends know, I have a weird thing for Arnold Schwarzenegger. I love all of his movies and just for some reason love him as an actor. I think he totally gets that his movies and acting are ridiculous and totally plays it up! He makes fun of himself in his movies - I mean, haven't you seen Last Action Hero? Completely making fun of the types of movies Arnold's in. Love it! I blame this obsession love on my dad. Growing up, many Saturday nights were spent eating dinner around the coffee table in the living room, watching Arnold movies. Hell, we still do that. So I'm dedicating the following video to my dad. :) Thanks Mike for showing me the video!





The Schwarzenegger Conspiracy: Deadliest Cover Up Ever - video powered by Metacafe

No comments: