7.15.2009

I want to set my Brains on Fire!

So Les Mis is over and done with. The kids did a fantastic job, although it made me feel super old...haha.

Here's a pic of the whole cast:


And here's a close up of one of the scenes:

(Jamie played a boy through most of the play)

-----------

In other news, it's been a pretty busy week so far. It's only Wednesday, and I've already traveled to Greensboro, NC (about 3 hours away), Greenville, SC (1 hour away), and Atlanta, GA (3 hours) to interview with people. Unfortunately, no jobs at any of these places, but it's comforting to know that they really like my work and want to meet with me and hopefully will think of me if they end up needing someone.

My favorite place so far is Brains on Fire. It's an awesome marketing/brand development company (really, you should check out the site - it'll explain it better than me - plus, it's awesome) in Greenville, SC. My dad actually was one of the architects who helped design the space that they're in. The people there were super friendly and really seemed to like my work. The woman I met with, Megan Byrd, introduced me to everyone there and raved about my 'awesome work' and was just all-around a fun, nice person who put me at ease. I hope they start hiring soon. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of traveling, girl! I'm glad it went well! Can't wait to see you!

--Sarah