5.09.2009

I haven't died! And...go see StarTrek!!

Whew, I kinda dropped off the face of the earth for a bit there. My final survey is finished and I've been recuperating the rest of the week. The only thing between me and graduation is this stupid essay I have to write for my Ethics class. I have no more classes - EVER (unless I go back to school, which is not likely for a while, if ever), but this paper is hanging over my head like a brick. 10 pages about Hobbes, Rousseau, and Kant's views on animal rights. Bleh. Oh well, I need this class to graduate, so I'll suck it up and write.

Oh, and by the way, I WANT TO SEE THE STAR TREK MOVIE AGAIN! Yes, it was that awesome. :) You should totally go see it! I'm not really a Trekkie, but I could definitely get into it, and even if you are, my friend who is way more into it than I am said that it was still awesome and that they snuck in awesome references and stuff. So, everyone wins! :D

No comments: