2.02.2009

Interview at Fisher-Price!

So, the interview with Fisher-Price is over and done. Whew! I think it went pretty well - hard to say though. It's in Chelsea, which would be an awesome place to work - afterwords I could go shopping and spend all the money I made that day!! (Just kidding) But seriously, it would be nice to be close to all sorts of good stores. :)

After the interview I treated myself to breakfast at Cosi, which is right across the street. It wasn't quite a splurge, but still. I ordered the Garden Pesto Omelette Croissant - eggs, roasted red peppers, spinach, tomato, Romano cheese and pesto spread on a flaky Cosi croissant - which was pretty delicious. The 'egg' part seemed a bit more like cheese to me, but I wasn't complaining! Yum.

Speaking of food, I think I'm going to run and get some late lunch! Thanks for all the good luck wishes! Here's hoping! *fingers crossed*

No comments: