1.23.2009

End of the first week of the last semester..

Well, today's Friday. I made it through my last first week. :)

I think this semester will be pretty good. I really like my Senior Project classes, and I'm really excited about my Social Media class. I had pretty much already done all the homework before he assigned it, since it was mostly signing up for things online - and I already had pretty much all of them. :) My Satire class looks like it'll be interesting - and hopefully not too hard. We're reading some really interesting things it looks like: Candide, which I read in highschool and really enjoyed, Gulliver's Travels, which I've always wanted to read, and a play by Aristophanes: Lysistrata. My Ethics class, however, looks like it will be pretty intense. I was recommended by a former student of his to take a tape recorder to class and use that to help study and understand things. I can already see how that would help.

I'm also trying to put together my book, website and a leave-behind for when I start applying for jobs. It's kinda weird going back and looking at older work. Some of it I actually like now.

Anywho, I better get back to struggling through a critique of a political cartoon.

* Oh, and happy birthday to my mom!! Love you! *

No comments: