7.06.2008

I've had a pretty good weekend. :) I love three day weekends. Having two Saturdays rocks! It's been pretty relaxing, with some fun times with friends. Unfortunately the weather was a bit uncooperative. It was still fun though.

I might be going out to see Dan with Harry and Alex and maybe Sarah too to see the Dark Night. It'd be nice to get out of the city and to see Dan. It's been different since he's been gone. Alex and I have been spending a lot more time together. It's been cool getting to know him better on a one on one basis. I realized we'd never really done things together without a group. It's always interesting to talk to people one on one - you learn more about them as a person. People tend to have two personalities: one with other people, and the person they are by themselves. It's interesting that he seems to be pretty much the same person both places. :)

It has been a Beatles kind of weekend. Last night Alex and I watched 'Across the Universe' and then today at 67 Burger, they played a few Beatles songs and I'm now watching 'The Jungle Book'. It's the part with the vultures. They were originally going to be voiced by the Beatles, and even though they didn't end up doing it, they still are an homage to them. I love this movie.

No comments: